Available on demand - Various Locations
This 1 day program includes a didactic session and 1-2 case observations.
You will be trained by surgeons experienced in minimally invasive and endoscopic techniques.
You will learn:
– Intraoperative set-up and surgical techniques for minimally invasive and endoscopic lone AF ablation
– Patient selection
– Rational lesion pattern and LAA management
– Entrance and exit block testing
– Post-op management and follow-up criteria
– How to establish an individual concept to implement an endoscopic Lone AF ablation program
At the end of this program you may request proctoring for your upcoming cases.
Cardiac surgeons who have experience in concomitant ablation and want to extend their practice towards a minimally invasive approach.
Number of attendees
This program is available at several locations:
Sana Cardiac Surgery, Stuttgart
Faculty: Nicolas Doll, MD; Timo Weimar, MD
St. Antonius Hospital, Nieuwegein
Faculty: Bart van Putte, MD PhD
Academic Hospital, Maastricht
Faculty: Mark La Meir, MD PhD
Sheffield Hospital, Sheffield
Faculty: Steven Hunter, MD
Agenda can vary by location. Below is an example agenda.
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Live case 1
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Live case 2
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Wrap up and departure